Paddle Canada Coach Update and Professional Development Day
Join Special Guest Coaches , Gordon Brown and Sid Sinfiled BCU Level 5 Coaches along with Christopher Lockyer, Erik Ogaard Paddle Canada Senior Instructors for a great day on the water.
The session is structure to be a fun class room based morning and an afternoon on water session.
The proposed aims of the program we have designed are:
- To introduce coaches to certain core coaching process.
- To expand the coaches range of coaching and teaching styles.
- To highlight current best practices and demonstrate them effectively
- To provide coaches with teaching tools and resources which will add to and enhance their programs.
- Observation and analysis process and improving this skill
The anticipated overall result is to provide an experience and information that allows and facilitates paddling professionals to understand their teaching styles, to consider new approaches and to perform some self-reflection on their current approaches and the experience and skills that their students take away. It is open to any Paddle Canada ACA or CKC instructors.
Includes: Instruction and lunch
Excludes: Personal paddling gear
Why Choose C2TC?
Pricing and Location
Cost: $50 Location: Lower Argyle Date: September 22, 2017